We seek a designer able to research and develop UI and UX for new software products. This role influences the early planing and direction of new products and requires knowledgable, thoughtful reasoning for design decisions.
At a minimum, you must be able to:
- Gather, analyze, and respond to product requirements and feedback
- Work cooperatively with developer-lead projects
- Provide wireframe mockups
- Provide low and high fidelity designs elements
- Provide task flows that prioritize a user's experience
- Create style guides for new products
- Review and provide UI/UX feedback on product implementations
- Stay up to date on UI/UX trends in software-related platforms
- Be proficient with Invision and Adobe Photoshop
- Be able to work with Slack, Jira, and the Google Suite
If you are interested in autonomy with responsibility, send us the thing that best represents your capabilities!